вторник, 25 ноября 2008 г.

not alone

Hey hey!
I know that I making many mistakes
I need improve it
Change it
I will! Only I know what I can), but my lazy side interrupting me
I lost all of my ideas… which was previous year. I don‘t know where to find inspiration.
Even I went for a walk I could find man ideas, something become into my mind.
Now… nothing..
Maybe, because, I’m not impressionable anymore.
I like to write what in my mind, I can’t tell it. For me it’s easier to write it down. And after few times I raid it again, and I’m in shock, I can’t believe that I wrote it, that this is in my mind. When I start to write something I become in another world. In my world. I love this world, because there are no painful, nothing what can bit me or make me sad, no love, nothing, just me, my opinion about world.
England really have change me. I didn’t eat meat, now, I can’t live without that . I grew up. I make up my mind. i started to think about stuff which couldn’t become in my mind in the past. I started to treat more easier to the world, to the people.
I noticed that my inspiration is coming back) it’s a bit hard, but it’s works.

Комментариев нет: