понедельник, 24 ноября 2008 г.


I think during last month my English increased) i really glad, ofcourse i still have some problems, but i ll try my best))



http://secure.vec.bc.ca/vec/online-test.cfm



my favourite radio http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/
I LOVE ENGLISH ACSENT!)
but it's a bit hard to understand what are they talking about))

https://connect.le.ac.uk/p50066682/
there too many ways for plagiarism, but anyway we can t stop it. student will plagiate, becouse we can find student which a lazy, of just dont have they own idea.
for example, if my muse will visit i can write my thoughtы in hours))

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."Albert Einstein

"The very first law in advertising is to avoid the concrete promise and cultivate the delightfully vague." Bill Cosby

"Advertising is the modern substitute for argument; its function is to make the worse appear the better"George Santayana

"Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising." Mark Twain

"What is the difference between unethical and ethical advertising? Unethical advertising uses falsehoods to deceive the public; ethical advertising uses truth to deceive the public."Vilhjalmur Stefansson

"All would live long, but none would be old." Benjamin Franklin

"Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life." Bo Bennett

"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."Confucius

Комментариев нет: