воскресенье, 4 января 2009 г.

about myself

Passion. What is the passion? This obsession with their views, ideas, goals. Only passion leads us to dream. Every person has ouwn thoughts, which makes people of all different, which creates a personality that no one can broke.
When I was growing up has always believed that my career comes first, and this goal has led me to London and now is to America. All the best ideas come randomly thought, as well as Mendeleyev's periodic table has dreamed, I realized that I wanted to engage in advertising, make people want to create dreams , get to know them.Whatever was not a good psychologist, he still will not know so well as individuals themselves. I can not say that I'm not, I am a versatile person, I like to go to clubs, walking with friends, reading books, watching movies. So I chose advertising because it is not created for the exact sciences, I need a creative work, I will not be able to solve problems all day.My brain is in a different way. The fact that I wonder what I'm interested in, I remember easy to listen and not separation. Sometimes by myself i'm reviewing adverts on youtube and search some information to the Internet. I can not say that there are many books which i have read, but about advertising i had some: one of it is Begvedera «99 Francs» possibly some people will say that this book is a black literature, but I liked it. I liked how it describes the information, and despite the fact that there are not written about what a good in advertising and its shortcomings, I still want to do advert.
I want to create, Sometimes, when I was just walking at night through the streets of London, I appear wild ideas. As I have said all the best ideas occur spontaneously, and not deliberately, but I have so many times and still came to nothing bad it did not. Home to do what you like when the work will go better. I am grateful to my parents that they have given me the opportunity of coming to these thoughts and give an opportunity to study abroad.
Salvador Dali as he said
«LIMIT of stupid - Draw an apple as it is.
Draw at least worm, torment of love, and crying lobster with castanets, and over the apple let fly elephants, and you yourself will see that the apple is too much. »And this is not empty words, it must be important to work on themselves, not only read books but and to develop spiritually, to find sources of inspiration. Watch for the parties and to understand that life, she develops and runs the main drift, not many in the party or at the very center of events. I would rather watch on the side and analyze what happened.
Sometimes, of course there are difficulties, but just think what could have been worse, and should become stronger. Just to believe in ourselves again to feel the passion for their goal. Obsessed people are ready for everything to achieve it, but I am not yet so cold-blooded and besserdechna for the sake of their goal to go to the head. I am 18 years old, and once I sat at home in London just one and eat, was late autumn and the snow came, and as I was 5 years old child is beginning to smile and be happy just because of such things (the fact that I am the Ural Mountains and for Us minus 30 and snow is normal), I run to the balcony and began to catch in hand and it seemed to me so soft and warm and immediately gone, and in that time I felt happy.
The obsession still thing is dangerous. sometimes it may make a person evil and sometimes to enjoy it as a child.

Комментариев нет: